I recently was talking to someone who wanted to be able to document Mikrotik devices and keep track of their configurations. I had a check of the API and it looked interesting as it...
- PartnerCenterLW and MSOnlineLW: Light Weight replacements to supercharge you M365 Scripts with PSCore / PS7 compatibility.
- New-PartnerAccessToken: AADSTS700003: Device object was not found in the tenant ‘xxxxx’ directory.
- PowerShell: Documenting Mikrotik Devices
- Microsoft 365 Contact Sync to Datto PSA / Autotask
- Automated IT Glue to Hudu Migration Script